Our smile is often the first thing people notice about us, which is why we should always take the time to take care of it!
Apilado Family Dentistry knows that sometimes a simple toothache is a sign of something more serious that may require an emergency dentist. There are some instances where dental procedures that help your teeth feel and look better can also weaken our teeth, requiring a little support to help them stay healthy.
Porcelain crowns are a preferred dental procedure at Apilado Family Dentistry due to their compatibility with gum tissue and their natural appearance.
Porcelain crowns are used to:
- protect or hold together a weak or cracking tooth
- to restore a broken or worn down tooth
- to cover and support a tooth with a large filling
- hold a dental bridge in place
- cover misshapen or discolored teeth and/or a dental implant
- cosmetic modification
Porcelain crowns usually last anywhere from 5 to 15 years, and can provide a natural looking solution. For more information on porcelain crowns to see if they are right for you, call Apilado Family Dentistry today.